- Molecular biologists deserve some blame for journalists' confusion cuz they redefined "gene" as protein-coding DNA - t.co/cb17hO8WjB
- We interviewed renowned psychologist Steven Pinker yesterday and boy, was he a sport. @sapinker t.co/tPMhoEdvY9
- Why do sci journalists think it's profound that genes are switched on/off? Do they think that all cells produce all proteins all the time?
- Jerry Coyne unmasks another confused journalist who hates genetic evolution but doesn't understand it - t.co/cb17hO8WjB
- Thinking about writing a trade science book? t.co/3aEZQBEEI1